While the aging process certainly affects the entire body, most men and women begin to notice the first signs and symptoms of aging on the face. These can include lines, wrinkles, loose skin, and more. Fortunately, cosmetic surgery offers a number of effective procedures to help reverse or reduce the effects of facial aging. However, not everyone is willing or able to go under the knife for their cosmetic concerns. For these men and women, board-certified internist Dr. Dale Prokupek and the expert team at Aesthetic Body Solutions are proud to offer a wide range of nonsurgical and minimally invasive treatments and procedures designed to rejuvenate the face without the expense and downtime of surgery. Learn more about one of the most exciting anti-aging treatments available in Beverly Hills, CA – FaceTite – including how it works and if it may be right for you.
What is FaceTite?
FaceTite is a cutting-edge skin tightening treatment that utilizes advanced radiofrequency lipolysis to heat and dislodge fat cells while also stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen, resulting in a smoother, firmer, more youthful contour. FaceTite can be highly beneficial for patients with mild to moderate signs of facial aging who are seeking a nonsurgical facelift alternative. To better understand whether the procedure may be right for you, here are five of the most compelling benefits of FaceTite:
1. Minimally invasive: Arguably, the most beneficial aspect of FaceTite is that it is a minimally invasive procedure, obviating the need for anesthesia, expensive surgical fees, and a lengthy recovery. In fact, FaceTite can be performed in the office using local anesthesia and usually only takes about 45 minutes to complete. Because a single tiny incision is all that is required for inserting the cannula beneath the skin, any resultant scarring is exceedingly minimal, if present at all.
2. Multiple treatment areas: FaceTite can be used across virtually the entire face, but it is particularly well suited to delicate areas that are prone to early aging, including the areas around the mouth and eyes. Sagging jowls, loose facial skin, and loose skin on the neck also respond well to the skin tightening effects of FaceTite.
3. Virtually no downtime: Unlike other procedures, FaceTite requires little to no downtime following treatment and produces minimal side effects. Following a FaceTite procedure, patients will return home to rest comfortably for the rest of the day and can return to work and the majority of their daily activities, with the exception of strenuous exercise, the following day. Mild swelling and/or redness should resolve on its own within the first 1 – 3 days.
4. Single treatment needed: Another aspect setting FaceTite apart from alternative skin tightening procedures is that a single treatment is usually all that is needed to achieve stunning results. However, it is important for patients to have realistic expectations for the procedure’s timeline and understand that it can take up to 6 – 8 weeks or longer to see the full effects of FaceTite as the body begins to ramp up its production of collagen and elastin.
5. Long-lasting results: Finally, patients can enjoy their firm, smooth, youthful new look for up to five years after a single FaceTite procedure! To preserve your FaceTite results for as long as possible, it is important to also:
- Maintain a stable weight
- Eat a healthy diet
- Do not smoke
- Avoid sun exposure
- Wear sunscreen
- Maintain an appropriate skin care routine
Dr. Dale Prokupek