On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- explain the structure and role of skin
- demonstrate your approach to identifying skin conditions with particular reference to patient history
- list the five most common skin conditions in adults and children
- list the first-line treatment of the five most common skin conditions in adults and children
- identify symptoms that require referral for each skin condition
- explain practical advice for topical treatments.