This year’s Cosmetic Bootcamp Summer event marks over a decade of excellence and innovation in the core aesthetic specialties
Our Summer Bootcamp offers a unique educational opportunity for specialty physicians in the fields of Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Otolaryngology. Each year we create a collegial environment for physicians to teach, practice, and discuss the latest cosmetic procedures and beauty trends, see the newest technologies, and network with the other esteemed doctors and aesthetic physicians who are reshaping the field of cosmetic dermatology.
What You Can Expect?
- Unique and high-quality lectures delivered by the leaders in aesthetic medicine.
- Hallmark Anatomy lab with cadaver head dissection, highlighting safety zones
- Live patient demos
- Panel discussions and LIVE interactive Q&A sessions
- Networking opportunities with faculty and colleagues
- Opportunities to learn of the latest innovations from esteemed colleagues
- Enduring material – This year’s meeting will be accessible on the web for future views and references
- CME credits will be available
Requirements to Attend
Registration includes access to all features of the virtual conference, including, educational and promotional sessions, exhibit hall, networking lounges, poster sessions, help desk.
In order to attend next year’s Summer Bootcamp you must:
Be a board-certified physician in a core aesthetic specialty (Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Otolaryngology)
Or, be a non-physician provider or office staff attending the live meeting with a board-certified physician in a core aesthetic specialty from their practice
Or, be a non-physician provider or office staff attending the virtual meeting only who works with a board-certified physician in a core aesthetic specialty
Registrations that do not adhere to the above policy will be canceled and the course fee refunded less a service charge to process the refund